1. Anthocyanins, found in acai berries, black currants, goji berries, grapes, mangosteen, and plums, Anthocyanins may inhibit tumor cell growth and protect against the kind of genetic damage that leads to cancer development.
2. Carotenoids, found in apricots, carrots, kale, spinach and sweet potatoes, they act as antioxidants that boost immunity; one carotenoid, lutein, has been linked to reduced risk of kidney and ovarian cancers.
3. Allicin, found in garlic, leek, onion, scallion and shallot has been linked to reduced cancer rates, and the allyl sulfides in these foods help suppress wild cell growth.
4. Limonoids, found in Grapefruit, lemon, lime, noni, and orange, promotes detoxification of cancer-causing compounds within the digestive tract and also may inhibit breast cancer cell growth.
5. Resveratrol, found in grapes, peanuts and Japanese knotweed, resveratrol famously helps reduce exposure to the toxic effects of cancer-causing chemicals and normalizes the natural life cycle of a…
View original post 290 more words