5 reasons every gym should go organic raw vegan
1. Lower Weight Class. Eating Organic Raw Vegan will streamline your body towards the most optimal physique. Which almost all the time is less pounds and more muscles! The more raw food you eat, the happier your body is, and the happier your body is then the faster it gets rid of its fat storage. Eat raw to shed unwanted pounds!
2. More Energy. Before I went Organic Raw Vegan, I used to have to take 2-3 naps a day just to keep up with my life of teaching, training, consulting, running the gym, family life, and my own social life. After I was on this lifestyle for about 1-2 weeks, I started feeling the energy rising instantaneously. All this energy is thanks to not burdening my body into processing cooked foods. More energy for all of life’s “workouts”!
3. Mental Clarity. A little while after I started eating this way, I was miraculously getting even more work done than I ever did, I was seeing problems and solving them faster than I ever have. I was absorbing information at a level I couldn’t do when I was eating an omnivore diet. Mental clarity is very important for all athletes and trainers!
4. Less Skin Infections. Any sports that have contact of any kind are at risk for plenty of skin legions including but not limited to: Ringworm (Tinea)-Fungal, Staph (Staphylococcus-Bacterial infection. MRSA (methicillin-resistantStaphylococcus aureus)- Which is basically a Staph infection that has become immune to almost all antibiotics! Eating Organic Raw Vegan strengthens your immunity which in turn fortifies your impermeability to these infections.
5. More Time For Beating On Your Craft. Every athlete knows that the more you beat on your craft the faster you become the best!, BUT most athletes never achieve that greatness mostly because their bodies don’t recover fast enough due to diet. After starting to eat Organic Raw Vegan, I noticed that my recovery time between training sessions minimized dramatically even in the first few weeks. Because my body was more alkaline it was helping break down the lactic acids in my body after work outs. (Apple cider vinegar daily also helps!) The faster the lactic acids were gone, the faster I was back at doing what I love to do best, and that’s training! Eat Organic Raw Vegan if you want to reach a higher level in any physical activity that you do.